Dental knowledge drives highly effective indicators for Alzheimer’s/dementia, periodontal illness, sleep apnea, and COVID-19
Sikka Insights, a subsidiary of the Silicon Valley-based Sikka Software program Company, releases its 4 latest oral healthcare indicators for all times insurance coverage underwriting by means of its collaboration with ExamOne:
- Alzheimers/dementia Indicator
- COVID-19 indicator
- Sleep apnea indicator
- Periodontal illness indicator
Much like presently out there oral healthcare indicators which embody the tobacco indicator, diabetes indicator, cardiovascular indicator, most cancers indicator, marijuana indicator, blood dysfunction indicator, liver indicator, kidney indicator, hypertension indicator, and the hyperlipidemia indicator; the brand new indicators are focused to be out there by means of ExamOne’s HealthPiQture™ platform later this 12 months.
The brand new Sikka Periodontal Illness Indicator has the flexibility to detect the severity of the illness, with a low, medium, and excessive severity indicator. Now 14 completely different oral healthcare indicators present distinctive insights for all times insurance coverage underwriting, with a number of carriers utilizing the information in manufacturing and for post-issue evaluation.
A latest ExamOne examine, performed by Director of Analytics Brian Lanzreth, of oral healthcare knowledge in manufacturing demonstrated the effectiveness of oral healthcare indicators for all times insurance coverage underwriting. We analyzed the tobacco, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and hypertension indicators in opposition to medical lab (LabPiQture ™) and prescription drug historical past (ScriptCheck®) to find out the efficacy and accuracy of the indications in manufacturing. The examine discovered:
- They’re including predictive energy
- The predictive energy they’re including supplies important supplementary worth to conventional life underwriting knowledge sources
- The affirmation charges for oral healthcare indicators relative to the medical lab and prescription historical past outcomes point out a powerful statistical affiliation between the 2, confirming their accuracy
- The evaluation discovered oral healthcare indicators almost doubled the variety of tobacco customers they may determine relative to conventional life underwriting knowledge sources
- The diabetes indicator was 4X extra more likely to detect the situation relative to conventional life underwriting knowledge sources
View the total ExamOne examine of oral healthcare knowledge right here.
Be taught extra about how oral well being care indicators are revolutionizing the life underwriting business by contacting your ExamOne gross sales consultant at the moment.