Judges revealed for Elite Girls 2024
Because the deadline for nominations on Friday, October 13 approaches, the judges for Insurance coverage Enterprise’s Elite Girls 2024 have been revealed:
- Jose Aponte, vp at Alliant Insurance coverage Providers and govt board member of the Atlanta Chapter- Latin American Affiliation of Insurance coverage Businesses (LAAIA)
- Angela Lee, founding govt board member and company treasurer on the Asian American Insurance coverage Community
- David Sampson, president and chief govt officer on the American Property Casualty Insurance coverage Affiliation (APCIA)
- Carol Murphy, govt vp and casualty apply chief at HUB Worldwide
- Catherine Richardson, chief working officer on the Council of Insurance coverage Brokers & Brokers
- Charmaine Davis, chairman on the Nationwide African American Insurance coverage Affiliation (NAAIA)
Readers are invited to submit nominations for this showcase of the business’s most inspiring ladies by way of this on-line type. Candidates nominated by another person will obtain a self-nomination type as a part of the method.
Participation is open to all ladies within the US insurance coverage business and nominations from or on behalf of girls from various backgrounds are inspired.
Sustain with the newest information and occasions
Be part of our mailing listing, it’s free!